17 Feb 2017

Third Day on NASSCOM:
Every day with NASSCOM is unforgettable moments in my lifetime.  15.02.2017 is Third day on NASSCOM. 
In this day, Mr. Senthis Kumar sir came to the session and gave lot of joys… And he introduces the new developing Startup team lead Mr. Sathish to gives a guest lecture.
Mr. Sathish told his life experience with ours.  He told them about the STARTUPs.  He plays many videos about the startups and Indian companys, FRESHDESK,  ZOHODESK. 
Then me and my bestie K. Meenakshi ask our doubt on Helpdesk application maintanence.  He taught them about it in an easy way.
Helpdesk is an software, which is used to provide the Customer Service on big companies.  And he taught, how to use the helpdesk. Now we implement that for our Event.
Then we attend the evening session, in this session the they explained a new product a COMSOL MULTI  PHYSICS application.
In that session, I learned 3D printing technologies.

On this third day on NASSCOM, I learned,I implemented, I enjoyed this day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment